James Club Retirement Community The Neighbourhood
A Luxury Retirement Residence in Cobourg
Cobourg is now a destination for quality living year-round. There’s so much to see and do in this renowned lakeside heritage town, rich with culture and recreation
- Join the Art Gallery of Northumberland for its many gallery talks, art classes and exhibitions.
- Enjoy live entertainment at the Park Theatre.
- Be part of the action at the annual Waterfront Festival and Canada Day Celebration.
- Stroll the Cobourg Beach and Boardwalk.
- Take in the many cafes, shops and services on King Street.
- Admire historic homes and heritage buildings, like The Victoria Hall.
- There are plenty of new attractions too, such as the Cobourg Community Centre and Northumberland Hills Hospital – with its lovely “Volun-caring” program.
Churches, community services and caring citizens make Cobourg a warm and welcoming destination for active seniors!